Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Fat Cat Rescue, Inc. partners with trap-neuter-return groups to address the issue and needs of feral cat populations in Lake County, IL. Our priorities are to:
· Trap and transport cats to established TNR programs, return feral cats to their colonies, and provide food and winter shelters to caretakers.
· Care for feral cat colonies that do not have caregivers and for cats whose caregivers have moved, lost their homes, or have passed away;
· Arrange for foster care for socializing feral kittens and adoptable cats, with the goal of finding them permanent homes;
· Relocate feral cats in dangerous situations to safe areas.
· Assist any animal in an emergency situation or with a life-threatening medical condition and, if needed, contact an appropriate rescue group.
Fat Cat Rescue is a 501(c) (3) organization; your donation is tax deductible. Thank you for your support.